Can you believe it is August!?! And where the heck have I been all this time? You could call it an extended Summer blogging hiatus/Summer vacation/melting in the Texas heat. It's probably the first but most likely the last. It is HOT in Texas y'all and we have been melting!
Welcoming August means I am on the final countdown of Summer days! Later this month school starts here in Texas and my oldest will be starting Kindergarten! Whoa! We are busy maximizing our family time together before the craziness of the school year begins. To make sure we do all the things on our last minute summer bucket list I have memorialized them here:
1. Try a new swimming pool/beach/splash pad in Austin.
2. Ice cream & snow cones at our favorite place (lots).
3. Find a Petoskey Stone during our visit to Michigan.
4. Go to a Round Rock Express baseball game.
5. Catch firefly's in the backyard.
6. Go on a hike at West Cave Preserve.
7. Visit a new playground & bring a picnic.
8. Mommy/Daughter & Daddy/Daughter Date nights.
9. Learn to ride our bike without training wheels.
10. Make a craft & card for our new kindergarten teacher (more on this in another post).
We also love this nostalgic summer bucket list from PopSugar Moms here. And if you are here in Austin, TX we recommend this great Summer Fun checklist from Free Fun in Austin here. What's on the rest of your Summer bucket list? Share with us in the comments below!